OOTF operates through a group of Standing Committees. These are permanent committees appointed to deal with a particular subject. Each gives a report at regular OOTF meetings. Every OOTF member is expected to serve on at least one Standing Committee. Please email email@example.com if you would like to join any of the committees listed below.
- Steering Committee
- Finance Committee
- Meets on the First Friday of the month from 11:00am-11:30am
- Chair: Gina Wilt
- Legislative Committee
- Meets on the Second Thursday of the month from 1:00pm-2:00pm
- Chair: Brittanie Maddox
- Direct Care Workforce Committee
- Meets every other Friday at 1:00pm
- Chair: Jennifer Kucera
- Public Relations Committee
- Meets on the Fourth Wednesday of the month from 2:00pm-3:00pm
Each Standing Committee elects its own chair, except for Finance that is chaired by the Treasurer. Other Officers may not chair a committee.
Additionally, OOTF may establish Ad Hoc Committees. These committees are formed for a specific task or issue, and they dissolve after the committee meets its objective. The Chair sets up as many Ad-Hoc Committees as needed, appoints a chair and a proposed timeline.