Members vote for four officers to provide leadership and coordination of the Ohio Olmstead Task Force (OOTF). In addition to the four elected officers, OOTF may have a Recording Secretary, appointed by the Steering Committee.
Officers serve two-year terms and may be re-elected for a second term. Elections are held in October and officers begin their duties in November. The nominating and election procedures are included in the Operating Procedures. (See Resources.)
Officers for 2020 – 2021:
- Chair – Katie Shelley, Toledo
- Vice-chair – Renee Wood, Toledo
- Treasurer – Gina Wilt, Columbus
- Secretary – Rajai Saleh, Columbus
- Recording Secretary – Ohio Statewide Independent Living Council (OSILC)