Members vote for four officers to provide leadership and coordination of OOTF. In addition to the four elected officers, OOTF may have a Recording Secretary, appointed by the Steering Committee.
Officers serve two-year terms and may be re-elected for a second term. Elections are held in October and officers begin their duties in November. The nominating and election procedures are included in the Operating Procedures. (See Resources.)
Officers for 2015 – 2017:
- Chair – Renee Wood, Toledo
- Vice-chair – Kathy Foley, Cleveland
- Treasurer – Neil Castilow, Canton
- Secretary – Carolyn Knight, Columbus
- Recording Secretary – Rajai Saleh, Columbus